Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Knock-Off Wood

oh.my.heck!

I LOVE this blog. LOVE IT!!!
Knock-Off Wood

here is what i'm bookmarking for Mr. Man to build:

BACKYARD!
playhouse

CRAFT ROOM!

MASTER BEDROOM!
possibly make it a canopy bed?!

GIRLS ROOM!

there's more, but Mr. Man is getting annoyed with my constant instant messages of "OH look at this!" and "can we pllllleeeeeaaaaaseee do this one this weekend?????" he's studying in the office. OOPPS!

1 comment:

  1. T&T -

    Found your site through KOW and thought I may be able to help. I've priced the shopping list provided for the king-sized Farmhouse bed to be ~$150 (USD) through Home Depot. This doesn't include hardware or finishing. I think it may include rails, but I'm still unsure of the dimensions needed, so I will be double checking before I go. However, when pricing things out, it's cheaper to use wood than it is to buy a metal bed frame, but if you already have a bed frame, then obviously you don't need to build one. Hope this helps!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete