Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

craigslist SCORE!

I'm looking for a dresser for my girls room & one for my dining room.
I want a long, six drawer one.
in the dining room it will act as a buffet with stuff stashed in the drawers.

so anyway, I jump on CL to look for a dresser and see these
so cute, right?! they're kid size,
KID SIZE!!!!!
adorable.
so i drove an hour (each way!) to grab them, cost me as much as i paid for them ($25 for both) in gas, but ehhh, $50 for x2 desks w/ matching chairs is a score, right?

Bear has decided that hers is to be painted dark pink. not hot pink, don't suggest or even get hot pink & dark pink confused. there is a difference and she will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment