Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Friday, September 11, 2009

birthday birthday birthday

September is a big month here.
HUGE in fact.

My oldest turned 3
My youngest turned 1
and I turned 25 for the 2nd time

first thing in the a.m when she saw the set up
Photobucket
birthday breakfast of strawberries dipped in yogurt
Photobucket
decorating the kids cupcakes
Photobucket
ichatting with Gma in Cali
Photobucket
not too sure about this cake
Photobucket Photobucket
Daddy and Bear going outside to ride bikes
Photobucket
my little Bunny
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
playing bean bag toss
Photobucket Photobucket
proof that I exist
Photobucket
the end
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! And I just turned 24 in July, (for the 5th time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matching dresses are aDOOOOOOOOOOORable! :D

    ReplyDelete