What a super awesome day so far (it's 8:08am)
the kids woke at 6:30am (not super awesome)
but after they ate I turned on "inkerBELL" so I could do a quick check up of blogs for ideas on what to do today...
The other day I stumbled upon a new craft blog, The Dress-up Drawer. & I'm so grateful I did!
She's got some really cute stuff. Check out these super cute capes & these little tee shirts w/ ties, how clever! THESE are my favorite though. Bear would be "soooo essssited (excited)" to have a "merMAID" tote bag.
THIS is what I won! Isn't it super cute?! It was donated by Stacie of The Creative Crate. She's got some awesome links to other cute handmade fun & even a few tutorials. I can't wait to make these & do this & how genius is this?! I know, RIGHT!
Needless to say I've bookmarked tons & tons & TONS of fun, quick, easy crafts to keep me busy during Mr. Mans upcoming d e p l o y m e n t.
I love the personalized beach chairs!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I am off to pop it in the mail!! :) Hope you like it! :)
ReplyDelete