Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sneak peak of the craft studio

Mr. Man. Oh what can I say about my dear Mr. Man.

G.I. Joe by day, Holy-Smokin' Hot Carpenter by night.

He is building me a dream craft studio on the 3rd floor.
One side is the girls play room, the other is mine.

When we first decided to buy a bigger house I said I wanted a space all my own. A place where I could leave my scrapbook stuff spread out all over, a place that I could go paint or sew or nap or read or anything. My place.

All I asked was for some simple shelves, maybe a large table too.

Well friends, Mr. Man doesn't do simple
(and he decided to justify buying all the tools he's ever wanted on this project, you know, for me.)

Take a peak at what he's built so far (& I do mean what he built. I have the lowes receipts with tools/lumber/notions to prove it.)

so strong it can hold him! (it will double as a waxing table.)blank spot is where my sewing machine will be
Only a few more weeks until it's complete!





get crafting!
Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm jealous of course but so exited for you! I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete