Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

it's over


For the past 6 6.5 months, since Sept 18th 2009 (that's 195 days&nights) I...
took out the trash
wheeled the giant trash can to the end of the driveway
gave the dog baths
dragged the giant trash can back into the garage
mowed the lawn (front AND back!)
gave my girls baths
cleaned up dog puke
swept the spiderwebs down from the porch
mailed out Christmas New Years Valentines St. Patricks Day cards
tucked my sweet girls into bed for the night
shoveled snow (TWICE!)
pulled weeds
read nap time stories
hung Holiday decore
nursed sick babies back to health
grocery shopped
tried to fix the heater
wrapped Christmas gifts
went to the park
planted a garden
called a plumber (twice!)
ran sleeping kids from the car into the house... in the rain
all alone.
He missed...
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Our 5 year Wedding Anniversary
His 27th Birthday
Valentines Day
But all is well. He is home now.


this was a looooooooooooooooong deployment with x2 littles, but we all made it through.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is completely awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Welcome home daddy!! I bet you all missed him so much.....but THANKS to him for doing what he does :)

    ReplyDelete