Twiggles and Trunks

Wife to Mr. Man, my personal G.I. Joe. Momma to Kid1, Kid2, & Kid3 & coming soon kid4. I'm just a Gal trying to live as self sustaining as suburbanly possible. A craft addict, homebaking extraodinaire, & seamstress.

Monday, November 30, 2009

reversible aprons

Santa is bringing an Easy Bake oven to two Special girls. Their Momma asked me to make them some aprons to go with it.

velcro at the neck & waist so they can be taken off & on w/o Moms help :D
i used this tutorial from skip to my lou for the bottom portion.
the wide belt & top piece i free handed off my 3 year old.
i'm really please with the way they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Its Roxy from CDN I just thought I would say Hi:) I have been wanting to make a apron for a long time I have stacks of fabric I really need to use, maybe I will try to make one this weekend! I am also going to try the homemade popcorn...I love popcorn but hate the store bought bag ones

    ReplyDelete